Friday, August 15, 2014

Oh Hey, Friday!

Happy Friday! I can honestly say Friday is my favorite day of the week! It's always full of excitement for the weekend :) This Friday I wanted to join a new link up I found over at The Farmers Wife! I recently found Amy's blog and I'm loving it, so be sure to check her out!

Here are my five things I'm currently looking forward to this Friday!
The Farmer's Wife

#1 - I found this new blog on Pinterest this week and they have the most amazing wallpaper for your phone and computer! I could spend hours on there looking at all the amazing images - you have to check it out yourself - Design Love Fest



#2 - I just bought tickets for my husband and I to Book of Mormon today!!! I've wanted to see this play for so long and the hubs and I are finally going! If you are in or around Nashville - Book of Mormon will be here this fall!


#3 - My husband and I are going to the movies this weekend and I have to say my favorite part of going to the movies is the popcorn!! :) It's sad how much I've been looking forward to it!!

#4 - I went shopping at Target yesterday to get some items for a new table my husband is making us for the living room. Yes, I did go a little overboard with the purchases, but everything at Target is always such a great deal, that I can't pass it up! I will be writing a whole blog post on the table my husband is making us along with the materials he used. In the meantime, here's all the goodies I found at Target to decorate it this weekend :)


#5 - Something you should know about me is that I'm a little obsessed with award shows and I'm counting down the days to the Emmys on August 25th. The reason I'm excited this week is only because after this weekend we'll be just one weekend closer to the Emmys :) 


Hope you all have a great weekend! 
I would love to know what you're looking forward to this weekend!!

 photo PostSignature_zps2f193b18.png

5 comments:

  1. Love the picture frames girl! I might need to make a target run this afternoon after seeing them!

    Chels @ Red Velvet Rooster

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been to the movies in so long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh i'm off to check out the new backgrounds! that one looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO glad that you are joining the link up now!!!
    Can't wait to see the table - we want to build a table for our dining room... doubt it'll ever happen though. :)

    ReplyDelete