Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Life's Finest Imperfections


Lauran over at The South of Harrell started a new blog series called Life's Finest Imperfections and it's all about celebrating the "realness" of our everyday lives. 


People on social media and on blogs tend to show only the perfect aspects of their life and I have been guilty of this from time to time too, so Lauran wanted to start something that showed off how life really looks. I love this idea for so many reasons, so I'll be joining up when I can!! 

Here is my picture this week - it's how our master bedroom looks most of the time. 

Not like this...
But like this...

Join in each week and show everyone the realness in your everyday life - without filters and staging! :)

 photo PostSignature_zps2f193b18.png

3 comments:

  1. I love this! I wish more people showed the reality of their lives. Lord knows I'm a mess 99% of the time haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Ours is a mess too... along with the living room, kitchen... LOL! But, it does feel oh so good when it is picture/blog/pinterest worthy!!

    ReplyDelete