Friday, August 1, 2014

It's Been Too Long...


Hey there! I can't believe its been almost a year since my last blog post, after blogging for 2 years, let's just say I decided to take a small break from blogging when my husband and I moved from Indianapolis to Nashville, TN last year. It was a big move and we had a lot on our hands, so blogging fell to the side a bit. BUT I'm ready to start again full steam ahead! I can truly say that I missed the blogging community and all the lovely ladies I have met along the way! 
This time around I'm intending to make this blog about everything and anything lifestyle themed - decorating, DIY, shopping, recipes, hair and beauty, travel, and of course fashion. I would love for you to follow me on social media sites if you aren't already - Pinterest, Instagram, and Bloglovin. And of course you can always contact me via email at morefrommeg@gmail.com. I can't wait to reconnect with some of the amazing friends I've made along the way and make some new friends too! 
I can't end this post without saying THANK YOU to Kaylee over at Bright and Beautiful Designs for doing this amazing blog redesign for me! Kaylee is awesome to work with and always does great work - definitely contact her if you are in need of a blog facelift.  
I'll be back next week with some fun posts - see you all soon!!
 photo PostSignature_zps2f193b18.png

1 comment: