Monday, August 11, 2014

Daily Shopping Routine


Today is a great post for all you ladies out there who like to do a little online shopping ;) Honestly, there aren't many woman I know who don't like to splurge online every once in a while, so I thought sharing some of my favorite daily online shopping sites would be a fun idea. I do have a few places that I visit everyday - mostly because I get daily emails about new products.

Just click on each image to go straight to the website and start shopping :)


#1 - Joss & Main
Joss & Main is like an upscale HomeGoods on your computer

#2 - Zulily
Tons of cute clothes and shoes for woman and children - and everything is very affordable


#3 - The Blue Door Boutique
Women's online boutique very unique and one of a kind clothes


#4 - Decor Steals
Home decorating website with vintage decor, farmhouse style and home decorating on a budget

#5 - NowYours
Very inexpensive daily deals on boutique items


#6 - The Rage
My favorite online boutique - very cute items and free shipping on every order


#7 - GroopDealz
Daily deals on unique clothing and jewelry 




I'd love to know where you shop online daily - please share some of your favorite sites to add to the list!


 photo PostSignature_zps2f193b18.png

4 comments:

  1. I check Zulily and Groopdealz everyday! Love them!

    Chels @ Red Velvet Rooster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always check Zulilly but haven't bought anything yet! Can't wait to check out decor deals though!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually have to delete the Groop Dealz emails because I'll spend waaaay too much money! I did get several gifts for my bridesmaids from there, so that was pretty successful!

    ReplyDelete