Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Because I'm Getting Old


It's no secret that we're all getting older - I did turn 30 earlier this summer and so I've decided to step up my game in the skin care department. I've always heard that the earlier you start with a good skin care regimen the better off you will be in the long run. 


I did a lot of research on what to use and read a lot of reviews online and settled on Rodan + Fields. More specifically the Redefine line they offer. Redefine focuses on the appearance of lines, pores, and the loss of firmness.  Redefine isn't the only line of products they have - there is Reverse for the appearance of brown spots, dullness, and discoloration. Unblemish for acne and post acne marks. And lastly, Soothe for sensitive or irritated skin.


I just received my products in the mail last week, I opted for the Redefine Daily Cleansing Mask, the Redefine Toner, and Redefine Overnight Restorative Cream. I'm not expecting to see any dramatic change overnight, so after a couple months I will update you on if I see any difference with my skin. 

Have you used Rodan + Fields or any similar products that you love?? 
I would love to hear about your skin care routine!!

 photo PostSignature_zps2f193b18.png

3 comments:

  1. I keep seeing more and more about r+f but the price just seems astronomical....a bit of sticker shock. Would love to hear more from someone who isn't a consultant about your results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried Unblemish for the first time last November and my skin cleared up within three days -- the changes were so incredible that I joined the company last December and it's been one of the best decisions I have ever made!! LOVE- so much. Skin is so important and when you break down the four pieces in a regimen for 60 days - the prices make more sense :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps: hope you love it just as much! i truly think you will...

    ReplyDelete