Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tuesday Topics - Travel Essentials


Hey girlies - hope your week is going great so far!! Today I'm linking up with Lauren and Tiffany for Tuesday Topics. The topic this week is 9 travel essentials and since I just got back from vacation I thought it would be a great time to share my travel essentials with you! I can't wait to see if we have some of these items in common!


#1 - Carmex Chapstick
This is my absolute favorite chapstick, I always stock up right before a trip! I don't want to have chapped lips on vacay! 
And the best part... it has SPF in it for those beach trips!


#2 - Hand Sanitizer
I have 1 million bottles of the Bath and Body Works Hand Sanitizers, and I pack about 500 bottles 
on vacation. Getting sick is a sure way to ruin a trip!


#3 - Candy and Chewy Snacks
Hello my name is Meghan and I'm a candy addict! Traveling is the perfect excuse for me to binge
 on my favorite chewy snacks and candy!! Yes, I know it's childish, but I love it!



#4 - Books
I always have to take either a book I'm currently reading or at least 2 books that I want to start! 
You can never have too much to do on a plane!



#5 - My iPod
This is self-explanatory! When I'm tired of reading - out comes the iPod!

#6 - A tote bag
I don't like taking my everyday purse on vacation, so I usually transfer some stuff to a 
tote and use that instead, it's great for holding all my goodies and leaving room to add more 
things as the trip goes on. 




#7 - Magazines
Who doesn't love reading a gossip magazine or two while on vacation!?



#8 - My Camera
I do use my iPhone for a lot of pictures - except when I go on vacation. 
I have to be sure my camera is charged and ready to go!


#9 - Nail Polish 
I usually do my nails before every trip, so I be sure to take the bottle of polish and a 
clear top coat so that if I break a nail or chip the polish, it's a quick fix!




What are some of your travel essentials??




 photo signature.png

 photo footerinstagram_zpse4a1898e.png photo footerpinterest_zps8c414800.png photo footerbloglovin_zps7f3d34aa.png

4 comments:

  1. Magazines are definitely a must for me especially if I'm flying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a candy nut too! And when I travel all bets are off so I usually get some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the perfect list to me! I should bring nail polish more often...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Strawberry carmax?? ill have to try!

    ReplyDelete