Monday, August 5, 2013

Summer Movies

Good Morning ladies - I hope you all had a great weekend!! The hubby and I did a bunch of stuff for our house this weekend - getting some financing stuff done and getting started packing! I'm just going to say this one more time...packing is the worst thing ever!! :) After we move into this house, I won't be moving again anytime soon! 

Since it's already August and feels like summer is rapidly coming to a close, today I wanted to talk about the movies that were out this summer and whether or not they're a must see or not so much. 

I do want to preface this by saying that my husband and I saw a ton of movies this summer.  We do enjoy going to the movies, but we saw an unordinary amount of movies for us, mostly because we are always trying to get out of our apartment because the people who live above us are so loud! 

I would love to know if you saw any of these movies and what you thought! 


The Great Gatsby 
Amazing movie - rent or buy it ASAP!!


World War Z  
Another good movie - I didn't think I would like it that much, and ended up loving it!


Iron Man 3
Good movie if you like the series - if not, it might be a little confusing


Despicable Me 2
LOVED IT! Such a fun movie!


The Internship
It was funny but could have waited to just rent it :)


This Is The End
Funny at some parts, weird at others... maybe just rent it :)


The Hangover Part 3
It was funny - definitely not as good as the first Hangover...


Now You See Me
It was good, enjoyable - would be a good rental...


The To Do List
This was funny, but a little uncomfortable to be sitting in a theater with a bunch of people while 
she discovered her sexuality :)  - good rental 




What movies have you seen this summer??




 photo signature.png

 photo footerinstagram_zpse4a1898e.png photo footerpinterest_zps8c414800.png photo footerbloglovin_zps7f3d34aa.png

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely despise packing! So thankful the Army does it for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite movie this Summer was definitely The Great Gatsby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently I've been living under a rock and haven't seen ANY of these...I'm slacking. I think my first one will be Gatsby, for sure. I've heard greaaaat things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to see the Great Gatsby! Hope you are doing well, and I hope you have a good rest of the summer. Talk to you soon! : )

    ReplyDelete