1. Jordana Best Lash Volumizing Mascara: Ok, so this isn't exactly a "summer" product, but is my current all time favorite mascara. I have tried all kinds of drug store mascara, as well as a few high end products, and have found nothing like it. It's super cheap ($10+shipping for 3 tubes on eBay), doesn't clump, and lasts all day!
2. Starlooks Bronzer: Amazing. The end. As you can probably tell, I have extremely pale skin and actually use fake tanner throughout the summer months since I can't spend hours lying by the pool (yay, mom life!). I have used this bronzer for the past month in my contouring routine and it is fabulous. It is long lasting and gives you a perfect, glowy look!
3. Milani Blush: This is perfect for summer, especially if you have tanner skin! It contains a little shimmer, so probably wouldn't be something you would want to wear throughout the summer months, but is perfect combined with a little bronzer. If you are a BB cream user, this would look beautiful and natural--great for cookouts and other outdoor events!
4. Starlooks Palette in St. Tropez: Beautiful. The gold color would look great on any eye color and the darker colors can make a really simple transition from day to night makeup. The price is a little steep, but Starlooks is definitely headed in the right direction with this color palette.
5. Revlon Colorstay foundation: I use high end foundation throughout the year, but wanted something cheap and light that could match my darker color when I use my self tanner. This foundation is amazing. It doesn't last the 24 hours as advertised, but is so light on your skin and doesn't sweat out. This is definitely one of the best drugstore foundations out there and is oil free. Plus, it has SPF 15, which is crucial for summertime makeup!