Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Oh, How Pinteresting...Nautical Inspiration


Happy Wednesday ladies - hope your week is going great! It's time for OHP with Michelle from The Vintage Apple. Today I wanted to share some of my house decorating inspirations with you. My have a guest bathroom upstairs and I've decided to make it a Nautical themed room. 

I originally thought to do this theme when I saw a different pin on Pinterest and it completely inspired me to go with a Nautical theme.  Here is the original pin that got me into a modern Nautical mind set for the bathroom...


I just love all the color and the bold prints, plus I think Navy is very chic when incorporated into decorating. After searching on Pinterest, I've been able to come up with some equally chic ideas for our guest bathroom. 

Here they are...












What do you all think of my Nautical ideas?? 





 photo signature.png

 photo footerinstagram_zpse4a1898e.png photo footerpinterest_zps8c414800.png photo footerbloglovin_zps7f3d34aa.png

4 comments:

  1. so cute! Especially for a lake house or something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a very stylish, modern idea for a guest bathroom. I really like this look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these are amazing, I love anything nautical.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cool! I especially love the hanging rope shelf and wrapped candle holders. Now I want to do some decorating :D

    ReplyDelete