Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tuesday's Tunes - Telescope




Hey there - it's time for Tuesday's Tunes with Leslyn over at Leslyn's Lovely Life.  This week I wanted to pick a fun song since last week's song was on the serious side! :) Here is the song I have been listening to this past week...

Telescope from Hayden Panettiere - this song was also in the new TV show - Nashville :)




I can't to share another great song next week - be sure to stop by Leslyn's blog to link up or check out what everyone else is listening to! 

And one last thing..




             


4 comments:

  1. LOVE this song!! And totally love Hayden Panettiere...ever since Remember the Titans! ;)

    And I voted!! Even did it early..last Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that song! Nashville was filming in a friend's neighborhood the other day, so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also love that song but i like the version better where the two daughters sing it at a talent show. so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Hayden- she is awesome. I have all of the episodes of Nashville saved on my DVR. I fully intend on watching all of them with my hubby this weekend. ;)

    Thanks for linking up, friend!

    ReplyDelete