Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tuesday's Tunes - Breakfast at Tiffany's



Happy Tuesday everyone!! Sorry I have been a little MIA on the blog lately, I am getting over this really bad sinus infection I had the past few days :( But, I am on the mend and ready to jump back into my blog!

Today for Tuesday's Tunes with Leslyn I am going old school with one of my favorite songs - Breakfast at Tiffany's! I heard this song on a TV show last week and ever since then I have been listening to it! I forgot how catchy it is, I find myself singing it all day. So for your listening pleasure, here is my pick of the week...





      

7 comments:

  1. Love this song! Thanks for the throwback; it will be stuck in my head all day long:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh - now that brings ya back to a simpler time doesn't it? Good pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this song too! I always sing along to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Song! Would you like to follow each other?

    Much Love,
    http://amyklundt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great song! I was watching a show on VH1 a few years ago, and this was one of the top one hit wonder bands of all time. It kinda makes me sad- this song is so awesome, I'm sure they could have come up with even more catchy songs.

    Thanks for linking up! :)

    xoxo
    Les

    ReplyDelete