Thursday, November 29, 2012

Dogs can be stylish too!


Hi ladies!! I have a confession to make... I am a little obsessed with buying dog collars for my dog! I buy a different collar for every time of the year - and I'm sure she appreciates looking good and in-season compared to other dogs! :) Anyway... last night while watching TV and relaxing, I'm sad to admit that I probably spent 2 hours browsing Etsy for a new Christmas collar. I have found that Etsy has the best selection for collars and you won't find these collars at your local pet store. 

Since I found so many cute collars and had the hardest time picking just one, I thought I would share the collars that were in the running, in case you have a dog collar obsession like I do...

First, here is the collar I decided to buy - it's from Willy Woof's Dog Collars and Accessories

Only $15.00 and it satisfies my chevron obsession!

The following collars were in the running and I could barely say no - they are just so cute!! 

To visit any of these Etsy shops - just click on either the logo or the collar image!


























             


7 comments:

  1. Glad I'm not the only one. I love all the collars you posted. I bought a really cute Christmas one for my girl at Pet Smart. It has a pretty red flower and bells on it:) I might have to check out some of these sites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! :) I love changing my pets collars, it's so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore those holiday collars! Our furbabies are in need of new ones. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that chevron one! my dogs have 4 different collars each lol! they would have more but i need to buy clothes for my son first :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cuuuute!! my pup needs a new colllar. maybe Santa will pink one of these up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are awesome! I too have a slight obsession with dressing my dog. My husband says he dreads when we actually have children! lol

    ReplyDelete